View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint/Asureon wouldn't upgrade my Touch Pro -> Touch Pro 2

+1 on what nuedof said regarding taking it to the nearest sprint repair center. most of the time...the technicians would rather save time and give you a replacement than to tinker with the device. it's easier to just let you have a new device. for example...the spring at the back of my tp2 screen broke so i couldn't slide the screen out all the way. brought it to the repair center and they told me they ordered the part and will get a call when it comes in. the other day they called and i was surprised to hear the rep tell me that "you're new replacement phone came and is ready for pick up". had to make him repeat what he said to make sure i heard him right the first time.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!