View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:29 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Which version of Opera do you use and why that version over the other Opera versions

i did find a discussion that was even somewhat current http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80833 ... How ever their talking about for 6.1 and devices like the Vogue and 64mb only devices...Obviously our TP2 are better suited, thus resulting in different answers and being able to use any build and any version..

So..

if you use Opera 10, why do you use that over 9.7(or ealier) or MINI?

if you use 9.7, why not 10 or MINI??

if you use MINI, why not 9.7, 10, or any earlier builds??

***If your using a version not listed, tell us what you are using and why... If your one of the ones who choose "I dont use Opera" - tell us what your using and why that over Opera or other alternatives***

Thanks for the input.. I figured WE could make this a pretty informative post since OPERA isnt going to change at all.. This info should be able to hold true for anyone running a TP2, even months from now

**BTW- Im running Opera 10 beta 3.. honestly, this is the version I opted to try from 9.7.. once Opera 10 went FULL, i just never saw a reason to switch since beta 3 worked great for me... I use opera over IE because i dont like IEs zoom function at all and i love the Start Page that Opera 10 brought with it***

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-19-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention My version of Opera lol