View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:55 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Syncing MS Office files between desktop & the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by galingula View Post
Chill out dude, you accuse me of being angry and bitter because I said "where the hell I want". Take a pill. Thanks for your help and don't try to dig so deeply into short comments people make on the web. The phones a good phone. It's my first experience with WM as I've been using Palms since the mid 90's. I had a REX once, that was my first. Anyway, this place is a good source of info and I appreciate it. I don't think I've ever been typed to like that here. Thanks again

it just gets a little old when we help people out and give them the answers to their problems and then they seem to complain about the steps involved..... make some of Us/Me, not even want to help people anymore and just keep the info to myself..- not that someone else couldnt have given you the same answer I did..

So... I apologize.. please except it.. you just seemed at the time, to be one of the many that dont appreciate actually receiving an awser to the issue they ask about..

so one last time.. I apologize(thats right people, find it and read, B&T apologized to someone-and without Mods asking me to LMFAO).. Welcome to WM, sorry WM is dead just about, but feel free to ask away