View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:05 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Syncing MS Office files between desktop & the phone

well dude, Your Entire Device stoarge is Not Sync-able.. sorry, but its been this way since windows mobile was introduced like YEARS ago..

ActiveSync allow you to sync contacts,email, calender, and Notes with outlook.. the "Files" thats between you and your computer.. and the "Files" being stored may ONLY be the contents of My Documents..

So go ahead and be mad that "you cant put the files wherever the hell you want".. but your anger wont change any of the facts.. ACTIVESYNC ONLY SYNCS FILES IN MY DOCUMENTS..and you cant change that..

NOW, you can stay angry and bitter, OR use the steps i have in post #2 which WILL DO WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR! ie keep a sync between your device and yours PCs MS files...

Pretty sure thats the best answer your going to get as far as How to sync your MS documents