View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Syncing MS Office files between desktop & the phone

can you flat out sync the 2? i dont think so.. can you "mimic" a sync-possibly..

When you select "files" to be sync'd via ActiveSync.. it creates a desktop folder for you.. well call it TP2 Folder... This folder is EVERTYTHING stored under My Documents in your device, including ANY subfolders in M.D. also...

Now, if you move all your MS OFFICE file to your "TP2 Folder" and make a Folder, say "MS OFFICE STUFF" and start saving all new or edited documents in there from now on.. everytime you use ACTIVESYNC it will add any NEW or EDited documents onto your phone... Hence, keeping all the files in your phones up-to-date with any MS files on your PC

--thats the best I got man **ACTIVE SYNC can be done wirelessly, but with BT only i think(unless maybe remote desktop is involved or something).. so if you dont have BT on your PC or Laptop, i think your stuck with a wired connection**