View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:10 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Windows Phone 7 Detailed Review: Should I just Go Android Now?

I can see the mobile OS market boiling down to the big movers and shakers: iOS, Android, and WP7.

iOS has proven itself whether you are a fan or not...same with Android. While WP7 may still share some DNA with old WM OS, it's gonna be totally new and with that there will be some backlash...as with anything new.

Will I get a first generation WP7 device? No....never buy the first generation of anything...that includes, but is not limited to Ford Pintos, iPhones, water beds, shotguns, Sony laptop batteries, and airplanes.

Regardless of the success or lack of success of WP7 it's new and it hopefully pushes iOS and Android (and others) to not rest on their current offerings. It's through this competition that new ideas are hatched and new products are born.

I wouldn't want to be restricted to one or two operating systems that are happy to just "get by"....nomesayin'?

late,
Coz