View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Stormyfour20
Lurker

Stormyfour20 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't know what/who's ROM I'm running...

We all have our favorite ROM's. I'm very grateful to those who spend countless hours and resources creating for us. My favorite is loaded on my phone but for the life of me I can’t remember who the writer is, or what the ROM was titled. I vaguely remember it may have been a version of an RSTG ROM (thanks!!). The story is, my wife borrows my TP2 frequently. She plugged it into her corporate computer at work for the first time to sync it. I had the ROM stored on the data card. The corporate anti-virus software immediately called it a virus and deleted it. Strange their software is that powerful but it is a major US corporation. Anyhow, since I can’t use my phone much, I just ordered a new TP2 for cheap and would like to put this ROM on the new phone. I just like it… I’ve attached a few screenshots. The ROM had very unique icons that came with it and well organized folders. The screen shots are the way the ROM set it up, I changed nothing. Thanks in advance. Any help is really appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (100.7 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (55.7 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (67.3 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (79.8 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!