View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:40 AM
2kidz
PPCGeeks Regular

2kidz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz
Re: Can we look at the TP2 for accessories for the EPIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
I am switching from the Touch Pro 2 to the Epic and it occurred to me that the long list of accessories out there for the TP2 might be a good place to start looking for similar accessories for the Epic. Their form factors are practically identical (albeit the Epic is bigger). How about some feedback from TP2 owners on how well their accessories work. For example, I bought a plastic clip-on case for mine and returned it the next day because it was way too much trouble to take apart in order to get to the battery and the micro SD card. I think I would like a neoprene-style case that I can open the slider without removing it. Does anyone else have any feedback on cases, chargers, pouches, etc?
welp, i can verify that the car charger for the tp-2 didnt work for my son's evo...i bought him one from of all places the local dollar general/family dollar store and it works PERFECTLY! only cost me $6!!! dunno about other accessories but i think this is a fabulous question and i look forward to other responses!