View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can we look at the TP2 for accessories for the EPIC?

I am switching from the Touch Pro 2 to the Epic and it occurred to me that the long list of accessories out there for the TP2 might be a good place to start looking for similar accessories for the Epic. Their form factors are practically identical (albeit the Epic is bigger). How about some feedback from TP2 owners on how well their accessories work. For example, I bought a plastic clip-on case for mine and returned it the next day because it was way too much trouble to take apart in order to get to the battery and the micro SD card. I think I would like a neoprene-style case that I can open the slider without removing it. Does anyone else have any feedback on cases, chargers, pouches, etc?