View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Masterface7
PPCGeeks Regular

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Garmin Mobile XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp0213x View Post
What would chartcross do, do I use this for garmin or do I used chartcross instead?
Chartcross or holux gps viewier is a small program only used to open the gps port and gain some info from it like maybe speed, or number of connected satellites. One trick other people do for other nav software (not garmin) is to run a small light program like that to get the gps going then run the larger navigation program and the nav program will get a gps lock eaiser. Garmin does not need this but since you are having problems it is just an option. The holux gps viewer has a button built in where it will scan all your ports and tell you which one to use for gps. I am feeling extra generous today so ill even attach it.

in that zip is an .exe that is to be run on your phone.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 8176849.rar (90.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
This post has been thanked 1 times.