View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:38 AM
thomlanphear
PPCGeeks Regular

thomlanphear is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tired of palm pro... hows the PRE?

I have been using my Pre since it came out. So far it is by far the best phone I have used for ease but there are some bad points:

Quality of the phone, it seems cheap and cracks and breaks fairly easy. So far I have cracks on the back and front as well as the little thing that covers the usb connection has fallen off even thought I use the touchstone.

Type of apps are very limited. It seems like there are nothing but hot babe pictures and soundboards, and just useless things. I want a phone that can let me do my work stuff as well as have some fun. I guess if I wanted to spend all day looking at girls I'll never have or listening to Stewie go Mom Mom Mom, Mommy it is great.

Last but not least I agree with the post above it seems as though the Pre craze is slowly dying. Not much activity as far as something new. The Pre has been out for over a year by now you would think there would be a lot of buzz about the next great Pre thing but a few rumors here ant there doean't show much promise.

Again I love the phone it's ease of use and syncing with Google is a great feature but the fact I can't easily sync with my computer kinda of bothers me.

Just my opinion