View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Naw... I have no problems with that, I have notice when I use my keyb. it goes into portrait and I have to open and close it a couple of times to get it to back into landscape. Nothing serious (no biggy) But my connections NO PROBLEMS. Great ROM, I'm feeling it. THANKS
I have found the solution to this.

In Start Menu>System Tools you will find Flip_It. I think it's a great app and can be very useful, but it takes some playing around with it to make it specific user friendly and not annoying e.g. switching back to portrait when the keyboard is open. If you open Flip_It you will see this screen.

Uncheck 0° and that will fix your issue. Then when your keyboard is open it will always stay in landscape no matter what you're doing. You won't have to open and close your keyboard to get it to switch to landscape. You can also play around with the programs I already have set to rotate to certain angles or simply remove some of them and/or change what angles they are allowed to rotate to.

0° is portrait
90° is rotate to the right, I believe
180° is rotate upside down portrait
270° is rotate to the left, I believe

Checking a box means that you are telling it to allow rotation to that angle. If you want any programs to not rotate at all, uncheck all the angle boxes.

Again, it's a great tool, but it can be in the way if you don't take the time to learn and play with it.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-16-2010 at 07:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.