View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:52 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Setting up AOL Account, error on Sending Messages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parousia15 View Post
If you're using the stock mail program, go into the manual set up. At some point it should inquire if you want certificate verification/validation for outgoing mail. If that is selected, unselect it and finish the setup process.

I remember that this was a problem on my tp2. I don't use stock mail on my EVO, so I cannot confirm this will work.
No I have the security box unchecked, thanks though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
AOL still exists? Wow, I thought they died years ago....
Yeah, I've had it since AOL 1.0 lol..!! It was just e-mail back then, soon after came Instant Messaging & Chat Rooms haha, back in the day right there..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
I have the same issue. Talked to Sprint and they reset some things and it seemed to work for a while. Then couple days ago I started getting this again. Seems like this starts when I send an email with 8 or more attachments. Are you attaching a lot also?
I wonder what's causing it though, and naa I'm just sending text filled emails only, no attachments...