View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:29 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post 4GB NAND Upgrade or MicroSD Possible?

Before I get attacked with it, I know I know that Diamond is old news and nobody wants to hear another duplicate of these threads, but out of the blue there was some new posts over at XDA Developers where out of the blue after the thread there had been inactive for over a year, this one fellow randomly posts out of the blue in July of this year (imagine that, on such an "obsolete" device) and says that the chipset supports MicroSD. To be honest, I don't care how much an 8GB MicroSD card would cost, but at this point, I would do anything to upgrade the storage in any way on this device (as many of you know, the supplied non upgradeable 4GB is a bit cramped) and that post makes it sound so promising, yet so out of reach. Is it actually a doable thing? Would it be difficult? What is all involved, or is this just a futile endeavor considering the device's "age"?

Thanks for all your help here in the community, fellow members.

- 2 Bunny

PS: LOL! Completely off topic I know, but is there a way to do Ad Hoc (Windows Mobile Device to Other Windows Mobile Device) file transfers with WiFi, and if so, is it faster than bluetooth?