View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: new epic pics & video

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
"The front-facing camera is on par with other phones sporting 1.3 MP (VGA)"

Last i checked 640x480 (VGA) = 307k or .3 MP NOT 1.3 MP (which is 1280x1024 = 1,310,720 pixels).... VGA versus SXGA, huge difference there.

I might come off as a bit loutish, but if the author of this article desires to be an authority on the Epic 4G (or technology in general) then she must, at a minimum, illustrate an understanding of the basics.
So does the Epic have a VGA camera or SXGA camera?
It has a VGA camera 100% on the Epic, the reason why she couldn't tell the difference is from a cellphone with a resolution of 800x480..you really would not notice much difference between 640x480 and 1280x1024...if you use a 1.3mp to talk to a pc then you'd notice a difference.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)