View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Connecting Apache disables Local Area Connection!

Can someone help with this?
I had some sort of issue with my DSL today and they finally got it working correctly. When I got back to my computer (the only one connected directly to my router) I couldn't connect. All my previous IP & DNS settings were setup manually prior to this glitch... to get things working, I let WindowsXP assign my IP using DHCP and assign it's DNS automatically. Doing this got everything working normally.
But now, when I plug my Apache into the USB cable, I lose my LAC. Even now it shows as disabled and my 1394 connections shows active, but no IP information available!

My wife did screw up all my wiring and I had to reconnect everything, but I think I've got it correct.

Please help- it's going to drive me crazy if I have to always have my phone disconnected from the computer just to go online.