View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:18 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4g Sweepstake from sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyc View Post
Don't you know? Nobody wins these things....If anyone does it's a relative of one of Sprint's board members. Tell me you know someone that won something from a Big Company? I ain't talking bout' those cruises that they give away at State Fair's either cause you still have to pay for those, LOL.
Well it depends on the prize..giving away 10 phones where people still have to pay you 80$ a month is hardly a loss...they may give away $200 but they'll be $1920 richer in 2 years >.>

or maybe if they are really evil theyll pick 10 people on legacy plans just to get them to switch lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)