View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 05:13 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Part(s) of a Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
Whats up guys?

Well, I currently like my Theme, I just don't like how the Windows Button and Softkey tab/bar thing looks (On WM 6.5.5).

How can I go about JUST changing the softkey tab (or bar, or whatever it is actually called) without having to change up my whole tab?

Also, does anyone have any specific theme parts (like just to make the clock/weather outline Red, without doing the whole Red theme on everything)?

Anyhelp with this would be amazing, as I am on a old beat up P.O.S computer and I can't really install any programs to help with anything right now (It will no longer even boot Visual Kitchen or any other OS Builder, so my ROM is currently being slowed down).

[but i guess a beat up PC is better then no PC)

Thanks for any help you guys can provide

Well the nice thing about 6.5x is that to change the start and soft buttons you do not need to edit dlls like 6.5. It gets tricky because the theme you are using dictates what images are used for the start and soft buttons. the start is a png image 64x64 but needs to be renamed. If you can open a cab file you can extract the files to a folder then change the view to large and see which file names go with which image. the start is something like classicblue_bubble_flag, but I have seen other variations on who created a custom windows theme. if there is a problem let me know in here or PM, I can also meet on MSN.
Another simple way would be to zip up the pngs and upload here and I can create a cab for you, but I would also need to know which theme use.

This post has been thanked 1 times.