View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:40 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEED HELP, bricked mogul :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceguy View Post
i used Olipro 2.40

bootloader says:

TITA100
SPL-1.07.0000
CPLD-9

Update: got it back to normal, i stuck it in boot loader and ran stock sprint rom RUU (i didnt think it'd run but it loaded) i thought to use the RUU, you needed it to load to into WM

thanks for the feedback guys

i don't think its unlocked, ill try it again from the beginning after work.
That is correct, you are not unlocked, weird that it even flashed, should have error'd on you.
But the good thing is, if you flashed that stock rom, it gave you a gps radio already! So unlock and flash a custom rom and you are good.

FYI, ruu runs from bootloader just as flashing via sd card, if you notice when flashing via usb, it will always go to bootloader first and flash. So you can flash from bootloader anytime. (except for some spl's that need to be booted into windows for other operations first) but they still flash from bootloader when done with their first task.

Good luck and let us know if you need more help.