View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:11 PM
BigDinCA
PPCGeeks Regular

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Piece of Crap EVO (lemon policy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty1085 View Post
Well, well, well.... a great first 6 days with my new Evo have I had. Don't get me wrong I love my phone but I got a lemon, a real lemon. I brought my phone on Sunday after a Evo egg hunt from Radioshack. All was good with it till the other day when I noticed my camera lens was cracked so I called The Shack and they said they would have me a new one by Friday or Saturday. Well that is great but now an added problem has started today, my mic is blown when I make a call the other person hears crackling and nothing else. So I will be walking around with a bluetooth headset on till monday or tuesday oh yeah for got to mention that The Shack sent my phone to the wrong store so they are not gonna get it this weekend. So I called up tech support and he said yeah your mic is blown I will put a note in your account for you to go to the repair shop and blah blah blah. So I went back and he was like yeah mic broken defective phone. So I guess I will be waiting. The only thing I can account to this is I plugged in a non manufacture car charger but it charged the phone so idk. Anyone else with this problem?
No, but if I did I think I would probably cry a little. Sorry you're getting screwed.

Last edited by BigDinCA; 08-20-2010 at 08:50 PM.