View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ****8/4/10 V10 MaxSense Final download available post #1971

Preview of what is coming: Added Quick Menu Task Manager, Skyfire Internet, Assigned Star Action Softkey to Multi Function Screen. Here are several digital clocks. Will place in cabs when I get the time. Several more graphics changes to MaxSense UI. Unrar the file and copy enclosed file to your windows directory with Total Commander. Also weather is under the clock, tell me which you like better; over or under?

With so many options I don't know how anyone could not love the MaxSense UI.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Blue Digital Clock.rar (14.7 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Red Digital Clock.rar (14.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Yellow Digital Clock.rar (15.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 08-06-2010 at 02:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.