View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:46 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
While I would love to try the epic I don't see myself jumping to get one. Samsung hasn't wowed me on any mobile device, ever. I don't think everyone will have the issues for a few reasons: samsung will not have to wait for major hardware from other companies, all major wireless carriers will have some form of this device, and with all the other android powered devices going to other carriers sprint won't be generating as many customers coming from other providers. This is just my opinion but, I think I have some pretty valid points.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
How much does it take to wow you? I mean as far as specs this device beats any on the market..it certainly brings more to the table then the EVO did in comparison to what was out at the time.. being the Incredible...(I mean in general, not for sprint..for sprint it made a difference)

Well sprint may get those people who wanted an EVO but is out of stock for them, and some people want the keyboard for example, others want what the cdma version brings like LED, front facing camera and etc...

The biggest drawback as far as customers is sprint taking too long to announce it and lack of advertisement...>.>..otherwise I can easily see it outsell an EVO..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)