View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 08/04/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Darren,
Being 150% male, and extremely homophobic, your avatar makes my skin crawl. I can barely read what you have written with that thing flashing up in my side vision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
+1 on that. But I love the avatar. Just have to scroll it up so I can read Darren's messages without having that flashing just out of my side vision. And yet I don't want you to change it... I have to go now and well, go... now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
The worst thing about it is when Darren post multiple times on the same page and its there two or three times. Not sure if its funny or just strange.
not sure what to tell you guys. stop asking questions or vin make a shitty rom and ill quit posting.