View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 PM
raiderfan247365
Halfway to VIP Status

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashing and unlocking from sd card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Hey,
So I have had the Treo Pro for a while now after my touch pro got stolen... I hate this damn phone! There are multiple things that suck about it and although I have been thru about 5 palm phones... I will never buy one again..

Now that being said I did not get a usb cable with my palm and was wondering if there was a way to unlock and flash from just a sd card? I have done it on my touch pro multiple times but was wondering if there was a option on this phone! Thanks guys and im glad to see some roms up for this POS! lol Thanks!
whoaa there buddy lol, you say you dont like features of the phone but lets be more specific, saying thats its a POS doesnt really let us know what makes it a POS
And yes you can unlock and flash via SD card. The ruu_signed.nbh file just needs to be renamed PANTIM.nbh.
That being said, people have reported issues with flashing HardSPL via sd card and having there phone stuck in endless flash . This is ok, it still flashed hard spl, you just have to pull the battery once it reboots and then put a ROM on your SD and flash, it should work fine, but then again none of this could appply to you. And you pretty much cant brick your phone doing it from SD card too!

DONATE