View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Scientific
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
Do you think that the Epic will be as hard to get, as the EVO currently is?

I wonder this for two reasons, since Samsung is making the screen and the phone themselves, they should be easily able to make as many as the demand are for them.

The second reason being, everyone probably has an EVO and they aren't jumping ship anytime soon. A small percentage of them might sell their EVO and get the Epic but hopefully not enough to cause the shortages that the EVO still to this date has.

You also have the people that hate Samsung so that's just extra gravy for availability.

Thoughts?
I doubt the demand for this phone will be as big as it is/was for the EVO....the EVO was given out to thousands at the Google I/O conference and essentially teased everyone else as to what was coming soon. Even the EVO forum here at PPCG was rowdy for the months before it came out...this forum not so much.