View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:53 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **DEAD ** [1SALEADAY 08/02] Emerson EM510 Bluetooth V2.1 Stereo Headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
I have seen a couple links to '1saleaday' sales recently so I checked them out and other items. Then did some googling on the company to see if they are legit and read a lot of complaints about people never receiving their items... Any of you have past experience to comment on?
I've bought a few things, last 3 Jawbone II were "used" and it wasn't mentioned on their ad. At $20 + $5 shipping it wasn't a huge deal. One had the rear button broken. At first they told me to contact the manufacturer for the warranty, told them I didn't want to deal with a repair on a DOA. They sent me a return/RMA form. Had to pay shipping to send it back..

-CC