View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7 Detailed Review: Should I just Go Android Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
Microsoft may have wanted to take over the desktop but Google wants to take over the world. Move to Android and you are supporting the advancement of everything becoming Google except for maybe Pepsi. Not to mention you are supporting an Ad based environment that requires Google to know everything about you. Give MS a chance. This first iteration may miss the mark a bit but they will get there.
From what I see.. you're also supporting a better, and OPEN source OS. And if you think google are the only people that know everything about you.. then I feel sorry for you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.