View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: breaking nooz!! Jailbreak for iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G on iOS 4!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
I'm about to check this out. Where should my first stop be once I break this open? This is my first time jailbreaking and need to know the cool hideouts after busting out of this joint.
after you get Cydia updated with the new packages, I would start theming the phone and putting custom ringtones on it, browse Cydia for cool stuff, download the program "Rock" it's another 3rd party app store.

edit: jailbreak thread in Upgrades updated!

Last edited by orangekid; 08-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.