View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint[23563][Sense 2016][CHT\Standard][XDA UC]

Don't like DINIK's Flip Clock? Want to go back to stock? Install the Sharkie405's Stock Sense Flip Clock Cab.

Like the Thundercats? Check out Sharkie405's 6.5.X Thundercats StartMenu Icon cab. Thanks to Straightup27 (for like the hundredth time) for the idea!

Want DINIK's clock in black? So I was messing around with his white clock and came up with this. It looks identical to the one Vinn used in his ROMs except that my AM\PM is white and his was black, I think. I searched around and didn't see this clock posted anywhere, although I highly doubt I'm the first, but here it is. Install Sharkie405's DINIK Black Clock.

Are you a SharkieROM fan??? If so, you might like mcluvntheboss' Sharkie Mail & CHT Message Widget Mod:

If you like it, download mcluvntheboss' Sharkie-Mail Mod.cab. You can use this mod for just the email tab even if you don't use CHT.

Also, check out THIS POST for some more Messaging Page skin cabs.

Don't like my Notification bubbles? Want the stock look back or perhaps some different colors? Install one of the Sharkie405 Notification Icon cabs that you can find in THIS POST.

Don't like my Music Player skin? Install Sharkie405's Stock Music Player Controls.cab and (if you're using my CHT) install Sharkie405's Stock CHT -Back- Music Player Button cab to revert back to stock controls.

Do you like my Music Player skin, but you want to use a different CHT cab than the one that's included in the ROM? If so, install the Sharkie405's Sharkie's CHT Music Player -Back- Button cab.

Here's another set of icons for anyone who like them. Visit THIS post for more info. and the download.

And here's another set of icons for yet a different look! See THIS post for the download.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-07-2011 at 10:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 35 times.