View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:56 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc touch pro 2 from telus

Quote:
Originally Posted by duykhang View Post
I got a TP2 bought from Telus, I unlocked it and I'm using a Rogers' sim voice plan. I want to switch back to Telus with they tested my imei and they said that my phone isn't compatible with their network... I bought it from one of their store. Do you guys think it may be a bug with their system?? When I switch my phone to CDMA mode I can still see their network...
This sub-section of the forum is for the original TP, which was CDMA or GSM only. Couldn't switch between them.

Have you tried giving them your ESN? I thought the IMEI was a GSM only thing. Could be wrong tho.