View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Spunks3
Regular 'Geeker

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3
Spunks3's Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM v1

Spunks3's Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM v1

(v1): This is my first attempt at cooking a ROM for the Sprint HTC Vogue aka Touch. - ONLY FOR THE SPRINT VERSION TOUCH

I, nor PPCGeeks, take any responsibilty for any damage this ROM may cause. It has been tested personally on my Vogue and it is working.

i wanted to keep this simple, and clean. I thought that the Vogue/Touch ROM should have the OEM's that make it what it is. there will most likely be more ROM's comming, but this is it for now.

This rom has been cooked using no2chem's clean baseKit-V Build 107
OEM's included are:
-------------------
--HTC Camera Album (finger friendly camera album)
--HTC Random Access (letters appear on side of contacts so you can choose what letter you wasnt to skip down to)
--HTC Audio Manager (finger friendly scrolling audio manager - will launch from HTC Home plugin with proper Reg Edit and/or HTC home plugin editor)
--HTC Home 2.1.1005.722 (6 tab version of HTC home plugin)
--HTC Zip (HTC's zip file viewer)
--BRLE's Vogue SPB Calc skin (HTC like skin for calculator)
--HTC Voice Recorder
--HTC SPRINT Touch Keyboard/pad *** THIS is the actual keyboard used by sprint. the auto-word entry appears in the little black bar above the keyboard, not a large white bar like other HTC Touch keyboards.

KNOWN ISSUES - IMPORTANT!!!!!
--For some reason .NET Compact Framework did not cook correctly. i have included the .NET Compact Framework 3.5.msi file under my FTP name. run it from your PC while connected with activesync and it will install. This will fix any problems you are having trying to run any apps that need the framework to run.

SPECIAL THANKS to:
No2chem
jim2561-jim561
blee0125
ImCoKeMaN
Lattisimo
OMJ

and whoever else is responsible for creating, making available the tools to cook custom ROMs for the HTC Vogue!!!

FTP: ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Spunks3
USER: ppcgeeks
PASS: ezupload

Extra Info - for any help learning on how to Unlock, and Flash your HTC Vogue, search the PPCGeeks forum, and/or the XDA-Developer forum and you will find your answers. I will try to update this NFO with links later

ENJOY!
Spunks3's Icons for Polen's Vista Cube 2.0 Packs, Small Pack
S2U2 Transparent-like Clock here

Last edited by Spunks3; 02-21-2008 at 09:42 PM.