View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Latest Tour Leak 5.0.0.643/5.0.0.662

I'm actually running a Driphter hybrid of 772 (DV12 or something like that), but yeah, I ran the official release for a while too.

With Blackberry, the bloatware comes over once it registers itself on the network and pulls the service books. Even though its a Verizon OS, all the Sprint stuff came over once it connected to BIS. I got the Sprint theme, TV, NFL, NASCAR, etc.

The only way to avoid the bloatware is to selectively pick service books to pull, which I haven't looked into.

With Sprint, all those apps are just shortcuts to the download links, so they're not taking up much space at all and you can always hide them so you don't see them.