View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup for Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
No i was able to search that thread with some results. Only the tweaks.cab works with the Diamond, but he wasnt 100% sure since he never had a Diamond to test. One person posted that they tried the full TP Cleanup and it worked, but he was experiencing some weird issues.
Thanks for the help though.
There's no reason why it wouldn't work that I can see. The CDMA TP and Diamond are almost the exact same phone. You can even use the nk.exe (OS kernel) from the touch pro in place of the diamond nk.exe, which I don't believe is possible with any other 2 devices from HTC since it's usually device specific. I took looked at the "sprint_touchpro_cleanup.cab" and it's nothing but registry entries (only 1 referring to a physical keyboard), a bunch of shortcuts for the quicklinks, AudioPara.csv (which is probably the same as the diamond one), and 3 manila files.
This post has been thanked 1 times.