View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1 day review of the EVO 4G 3500mAh battery. A++!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
The point is I dont want to have to tweak my phone all to hell and back. I love having the extra battery. You guys know that 1500mAh isn't enough anyways.

I always carry my phone in my front pockets. I never use my back pockets. There is no noticeable difference in weight. Then again I'm not some fat ass computer nerd who can't lift a cpu tower either.

No its not easier for me to carry 2 batteries around and recharge multiple batteries. That to me is a huge PITA.

My stock battery would last thru the day just fine but I would also have it hooked up to my car to charge it while I was on the road, and I'm on the road an average of 2 hours a day every day, so it got a good charge during the day. This battery hasn't seen a charger since 6am.

With this battery I have 0 worries that it will last thru the day without a sweat.

This is on a 100% stock evo 4g untouched not rooted. It does have advanced task killer and thats it.
Well you can't say 1500mah battery is not enough since we all use our phones differently. Its obviously not enough for you but for me the stock battery works just fine and I am not rooted either. I am never gone that long to where I may need an extended battery.
Now I do fly quite often and I actually have a small energizer xp8000 usb charger thats very useful when I am on the plane but other than that I never have to use it on a regular day of business or pleasure.