View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:46 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Anyone making custom Dinik "glass" icons??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I attached a photoshop psd with no icon. Just pick picture you want as an icon want to use (resize it, etc.), paste it on top of the psd in photoshop, and then move the 'icon' layer below the glass one. You may want to re-size the psd to match whatever size of icons you are using before you start. I made it 96 pixels because it works better for me, but I think diniks icons may be 128.
awesome thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.