View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:48 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Will all due respect kind sir, if you read his post, this is not a way to talk to a person respectfully. SHAMELESS, STEAL were the words used. If he had just Pmed me maturely and said, please, you are off topic and not discussing NRJ ROM, I would have gladly and wisely accepted this comment and stopped talking.

Then by re-editting his post regarding some OFF TOPIC from his first post about my Xda threads which has NOTHING to do with me talking about OC, this shows this guy is just trying TO FLAME and start a fight.

Again, with all due respect to everyone, I will no longer talk about OC here if you guys think it is not helpful to NRJ users and this is my last post regarding the past events.

BACK TO TOPIC,

I've been using the past 3 roms the GTX releases. Now I just updated to 24 July and just imported my NRJ settings using the built in "settings import". Has anyone noticed a lag after importing settings? Also getting some problems with the Lockscreen when wake up.

I have no applications installed yet, but noticed a lag when scrolling through tabs on Sense after importing settings from previous build.
I'm sorry I misspoke when I said teradog, I meant it would be best if you asked NRG about posting the overclocking in here, like I said I understand where you are coming from as far as the OC working on NRGs ROMs, but I also understand where teradog is coming from on posting it in this room as it's not part of the NRG series ROM it's just something that you can do to your phone that's external to the ROM, I still stand behind my suggestion that it be brought up to NRG and ask him since this is his thread. And I also agree with you that it should have been brought up in PM instead of the room. Dave made a good suggestion that we get this cleared up and out of the room and keep things friendly, no sense in arguing, we have enough going on in our own lives that we don't have to do it on the internet also.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 07-27-2010 at 11:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.