Lurker
Threadstarter

pimped_up is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rom/radio help htc diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh3794 View Post
OK. Don't unzip the cab file. Transfer the cab file as a whole to the installers folder or whatever folder you plan on using.

Once you have copied the cab file to the phone then use the phones file explorer to navigate to the folder the file is in. Tap the file (might take a couple of taps) to start in installing. It will install myphone from the cab file onto your phone. A screen will popup asking you if you want to install to the device or internal storage. Like I said I install everything i can to my internal storage. The youtube app is the only thing I have run into that has to be installed on the device.

After it is done installing the myphone icon should show up in the start menu. Open myphone and select menu at the bottom. then sync options and tell it what you want to sync. Don't sync music and video as it copies everything on your phone to a server and music / videos takes a long time on your data plan. Just copy those back and forth from your pc.

Ok sweet. Thank you. Next question. Where is the market place located and how does she get new ringers?