View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:27 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Does Anyone Still Pay for Ringtones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
I was going to vote for What a stupid thread. LOL.
But decided to explain...
I think I changed my mind... Can I change my vote? LOL.

Never really used ringtones... I made one with my TP and now that I have the TP2 I got the Ringidingdingdingdong ringtone from the Geico commercial and I got it from this site. So there... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
p.
heh... That Geico commerial one...OMG that is bad...heh

Anyway, it's kind of funny when I got my first phone that could do ringtones, I only wanted one, it was a old ring tone (like a 1960's phone) and I used that forever..

Now, it's the Crank ringtone or the 24 ring tone...yea, I know, nothing special...

The ringtone thing never really wow'ed me...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !