View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help with "Live Search or Bing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by centman View Post
I have looked for the answer or even a similar question but have been unsuccessful. I have used live search for several years on my Sprint TP but now I continue to get the following pop up when I open the application
"Sorry, the Bing application isn't supported on this device. Go to m.bing.com in your browser instead"
I prefer live search over Bing even though they are similar. Now LS will not work at all. I have tried multiple different ROMS but still get the same pop up. What has changed or is it my device. If its my device what the hell happened. I have been running Mighty Rom for a long time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You JC
M$ I believe is phasing out Live Search in favor of Bing...

I gotta say it... Use Google!!!