View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:50 AM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To Droid 2, or not to Droid 2; that is the question.

Pretty interesting... The Droid 2 will be launching on August 12th at Verizon http://gizmodo.com/5591941/droid-2-l...-r2+d2-edition

I am so anxious to get a new phone... I guess the Touch Pro 2 is great, or good enough to get me through until a truly powerful mind-bending phone is released from Verizon running Android 2.2+ out of the box with the aforementioned qualities/camera specs I mentioned earlier.

Mighty ROM just released a new ROM a few weeks ago based on the new Verizon ROM, so until something comes out that knocks my socks off... I am going to continue to try and restrain myself from upgrading 50%, when by this Christmas I'm sure I can make the desired quantum leap in cell phone device upgrade!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!