Thread: New Imagio user
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:39 AM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Imagio user

Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
I got confused with the Energy roms, he states that "Reference" style where Sense is stock, everything is green and only basic apps are cooked in." This would lead me to think its a barebones ROM, but its not. Still has fancy wallpapers and other stuff. Its a nice ROM, but I want less - much less...

What I'm looking for is OOB experience with Manilla 2.5 (latest builds), Bing, Marketplace and My Phone... Thats it... I'll use Sashimi to load my customizations and install the apps I want.

MightyROM had a couple of "clean" ROMs that I used and had XDA_UC which worked well for me.
Steve's Imagio Manila is pretty light. He has been working on an update. So keep an eye on his thread. I just flashed NRG's newest 23121 July 21st reference. And it is actually pretty light. No CHT. I boot up using only like 65% resources. that is the best I have got in a while. still have to load my stuff - so I guess that will bring it up.