View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The cost of upgrading to the EPIC for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
there is no way I'm paying them $10 extra a month for a feature that I can't use.
yeah same here. that's why i didn't fall in line for the Evo when it came out. although there was a week or 2 of major phone envy going on...but i held my ground!..lol. not saying that i won't ever go to the phones (or future phones) that will have this extra monthly fee, because eventually i will. but that time would be when my home area has the 4g coverage. for now...i can live with my tp2 and bb tour. the last phone i had was a dumb(flip)phone and i hung on to that like a crack addict holding a crack pipe....until it gave out on me and forced me to re-up my contract...LOL.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!