View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 04:54 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
NFL skins for HTC Calculator *NEW* "NFL Jersey" font for #'s

As most of you already know from my NFL dialpad skins thread, I'm a DIE-HARD Philadelphia Eagles Fan!! I can hardly wait for the upcoming season to get here!! I've been skinning various items on my device and the latest has been for the HTC default calculator. I haven't made them for every team as they take me about 4 hour each to create. If you'd like a skin for your favorite team, leave me a request and I'll make it for ya. Here's what the eagles one's look like..

All i ask, if you like and use my skins, is to leave comments and to show your appreciation by hitting that thanks button.

*NEW* NFL Jersey fonts for #'s found on post 34.

Last edited by lnando84; 11-01-2010 at 01:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.