View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:03 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Anyone have a fix for Diniks Keyboard alignment issues

i could never figure that out.. i just ran that keyboard since its been out just about.. your talking about the spacing at the bottom and the colon and semi-colon not lining up??

i dunno why it did it, i tried all the keyboard cabs and all did it.. i just flashed NRG with Dinik and it doesnt use the Anatasia keyboard unfortunately for me to see if the issue was fixed..

could try going back to xda to the thread and ask the Man himself in his thread.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743 - His everything Dinik thread