FH-CS
Lurker

FH-CS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TOUCHFLOW Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
Isn't that all you would need or even want from a single Today plugin?
It's all preference. Sense has more eye candy, but that is subjective, as you may not actually like how Sense looks. I chose to use Sense for the quicklinks, available mods, weather animations on home tab, finger friendliness, and standard interface carried throughout the applications it replaces.

Quote:
Why would you want to replace all that stuff? I use editors, SMS box, battery manager, and the phonebook on a regular basis.
As mentioned before, it simply replaces them with it's own interface. I find that it tends to be more finger friendly in some instances. Take a look at the screenshots I've attached if you want to see what I mean.

Quote:
Maybe this is a dumb question, but where exactly in the kitchen would I look for the APP.DAT file? Or is that accompanying the apps themselves (individual "APP.DAT" file for each)?

- 2 Bunny
It's in the EXT package. For example, in EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\SIP - EzInput 1.5.32437.0, you'll see \Files, _skip, app.dat, and app.reg

Not all EXT packages have an app.dat or an app.reg, just so you know. In that case, I usually just copy the app.dat or app.reg from another EXT package and modify it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alarm.jpg (40.0 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Appointment Editor 1.jpg (46.7 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Appointment Editor 2.jpg (36.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Backlight.jpg (50.4 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!