View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:07 AM
racedog
PPCGeeks Regular

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any TP2 Converts Here?

I never used the TP2 but I have been using WinMO for about ten years now. I moved to the Imagio in October of last year when I switched to VZW and it was OK. When the DINC came out I saw it at the store and knew it was time to leave WinMo behind so I sold my Imagio and bought myself the DINC.

My wife was still using her iPhone, she loved the phone but service was a mess. She finally tired of the lousy service and agreed to move to VZW and I bought her a Droid (since there were no DINC's to be had). She had the Incredible for a couple of weeks when I noticed that the D X was about to drop so we switched phones, she now has the DINC and I turned the droid back in (under 30 days) for the D X for myself.

Stil having an issue with syncing to my Outlook (no exchange server) but finding some potential options for that. I love the screen size for these aging eyes and the speed. My wife is loving the DINC.

I really doubt that Win7 for mobile is going to be able to tear me away from the Android OS. They are just way too late and quite a few dollars short and their new closed OS sounds way too much like Apple.

R