View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:17 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7 Detailed Review: Should I just Go Android Now?

Not to mention that most of what I've read about it is saying it's still being tweaked and modified prior to release, so it should be even better. Is everything on it going to be the greatest?? No, not a chance, but show me an OS that has no drawbacks. If you want to jump ship to android, no ones gonna stop you, and you may be happier doing that. I for one will give WP7 a shot and see what it holds, because for right now, no one is sure and at least by giving it a shot I'll know myself which is better for me.
This post has been thanked 4 times.