View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:23 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: IPhone 3G on TMobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Hey,
I've read that you can get this to work on TMo if you're unlocked and jail broke, but I need details please.

I have a coworker who bought a 3G on craigs list but prefers to use on her TMo account. I told her if it could be done we'd find it here. I'll be the Dr. And have never worked with iPhone so baby steps please.

can you find out what OS version it is running?

3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 4.0 or 4.01?

no matter what it is running we can get her Jailbroken and Unlocked running on Tmobile very easily

but the method of Jailbreaking it is different for a different OS version.

You will need to have iTunes installed on the PC that is going to do the Jailbreaking.

Also, take a look at this thread and see if it is simple enough