View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Deployment of Windows Mobile Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
KliptiK: thank you for the link. that was a great write-up. amazing how you can search and search and find nothing of help, then you change the word-order of the search, or use a different combination and voila...the answer!

i was able to get my .cab built, deployed to my complete satisfaction.

thanks again!
glad you got it working!!!

yeah i know what you mean on the searching thing... i try and bookmark all of those for exactly that reason. likely ill never find it again!

lmk if i can help with anything else!