View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [PC] PPCGeeks Android APK & Zip Signer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratt View Post
Thank you for the program. However, when I drop the apk in the program and hit sign, i get an error that says it cant find the specified file. Where do I need to have the file located in order for the program to find it?
It should be able to sign it no matter where its located. That shouldn't make a difference, can you take a screenshot of the error and post here?
~mike